Nikon has released a firmware update for the D5200, D5000, D3200, D3100, and D3200 cameras that addresses an issue that may cause the camera to stop functioning. The update can be downloaded from the Nikon website.
How To Update Nikon Firmware
Nikon releases major firmware update
Nikon has released a major firmware update for select Nikon cameras. This update includes features such as:
- A new Auto White Balance feature that allows users to automatically set the white balance according to the lighting conditions.
- A new Creative Effect mode that allows users to create creative visuals with a variety of effects.
- An improved Auto ISO feature that allows users to set the camera’s ISO according to the lighting conditions.
This firmware update is recommended for all Nikon camera users, and we invite you to check it out and see the improvements for yourself.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to develop new and improved features for our cameras.
Nikon addresses major bugs with firmware update
Today we released a firmware update for Nikon cameras. This update addresses some major bugs that were found in the previous update.
Here are the details:
– Fixes an issue where the camera would unexpectedly power off
– Fixes an issue where the camera would unexpectedly freeze
– Fixes an issue where the camera would unexpectedly produce a black screen when shooting in Raw mode
– Fixes an issue where the camera would unexpectedly produce a black screen when using the Live View function
– Fixes an issue where the camera would unexpectedly produce a black screen when shooting in Continuous Shooting mode
Thank you for your continued support. We hope you enjoy this update.
Nikon adds new features with firmware update
Thank you for reaching out for help with your Nikon camera.
Yes, Nikon is currently releasing a new firmware update that includes a number of new features and enhancements.
Some of the new features include:
- The ability to adjust white balance settings for different shooting environments, such as indoors and outdoors
- A new “Quick Control” tab on the camera’s main menu that makes it easier to adjust camera settings, such as ISO, aperture and shutter speed
- A new “Playback” function that allows you to zoom in on images while they’re still being displayed on the monitor
We hope you find these new features helpful and that you enjoy using your Nikon camera. Thank you again for reaching out.
Nikon improves autofocus with firmware update
Nikon has released a firmware update for their cameras that will improve autofocus. The update is available for download on the Nikon website, and users can update their cameras by following the instructions on the website.
The update is said to improve autofocus by reducing the time it takes for the camera to find the correct focus, as well as by improving the accuracy of the autofocus. Nikon hopes that this update will improve the user experience and make photography more enjoyable.
Nikon improves video capabilities with firmware update
Today Nikon released a firmware update for the D850 and D5200 cameras that improves video capabilities. The update provides improved stability and performance when capturing video, as well as support for new video formats.
This firmware update is available for download from the Nikon Support website. If you have a D850 or D5200 camera, you should install this update in order to take advantage of these new video capabilities.
Some of the new features that this firmware update supports are:
Improved stability and performance when capturing video
Support for new video formats, including 4K UHD and 8K UHD
If you have a D850 or D5200 camera and would like to install the firmware update, you can do so by visiting the Nikon Support website and downloading the update.
Many Nikon shooters anxiously awaited the release of the much-anticipated firmware update for their cameras. The update, which was released on January 9th, fixes several issues with the camera and adds some new features.