Flash files can be helpful when you have to downgrade the device or upgrade it to the latest version. You can fix software issues, IMEI issues, boot loop issues, dead issues, with the help of a flash file. Also, you can use it to unbrick the device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Panasonic Eluga I flash file [stock firmware rom]. We have mentioned how you can install the Panasonic Eluga I flash file. Stay tuned till the end to know more about it.
Things to keep in mind
Below we have mentioned all the things that you need to keep in mind while carrying out the process and before starting the process. Have a look at the list below.
- To start, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. Off the chance you do not know, you will have to seek help.
- Also, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool and the firmware file from an authenticated source only. It is a must to download a compatible driver on the system.
- Other than this, you must know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you must create a backup of the data.
- Lastly, you must scan all the files completely to be sure that the file is safe to use on the system.
Steps to install Panasonic Eluga I Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install Panasonic Eluga I flash file. Read all the steps carefully and pursue the process accordingly.
- First, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the firmware file for your device and then you will have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will have to extract the contents of the flash tool also,
- When done, open the extracted folder and look for the flash tool file. You will then have to click on it to open the tool window for you.
- After this, you will have to click on the scatter-loading file and download agent option. You can look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- Now, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Also, you will have to then click on the download option.
- Turn off the device and then you will have to connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the flashing process can begin.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process will start.
- Wait for it to complete. When complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- You will now have to terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download SP Flash Tool
This is it. You can now start the device. This was all about installing the Panasonic Eluga I flash file on the system. Hopefully, the article has helped you.