Sony has released a new firmware update for the Playstation 4 which brings a new feature to the console. The new firmware update, version 4.50, allows users to play games with a second controller. This is a great addition to the Playstation 4 as it allows users to play games with a friend who is not able to join in on the game because they are using a different controller.
Reinstalling System Software | PS4
PlayStation system software update version 0 everything you need to know
Sony released a firmware update for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita systems on December 3, 2015. The new firmware update, version 0, includes several new features and improvements, including:
– Added support for Japanese and Korean language voice recognition.
– Added the ability to hide applications from the main menu.
– Added the ability to adjust the volume level for certain audio outputs.
– Added the ability to adjust the volume level for the PlayStation Store.
– Added the ability to hide the date and time from the system interface.
– Added the ability to password-protect the system bios.
– Added the ability to hide the system software update from being installed from the PlayStation Store.
The full list of changes can be found on the PlayStation Support website.
How to update your PlayStation to the latest firmware
So you want to update your PlayStation? Well, the good news is that it’s not as difficult as you might think. Here’s how to do it:
1. Start up your PlayStation and go to the “Settings” menu.
2. Select “System Update.”
3. Select “Update System Software.”
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Once the update is complete, your PlayStation will restart.
Why you should always update your PlayStation to the latest firmware
- By updating your PlayStation to the latest firmware, you’re ensuring that your gaming experience is always up to date, and that you have the best possible tools to battle against your friends and foes.
2. By updating your firmware, you’re also increasing your PlayStation’s overall stability and security.
3. And lastly, by updating your firmware, you’re also helping to keep PlayStation® gaming alive and well, and supporting the developers and publishers who create the best gaming experiences possible.
What do you think of the latest PlayStation firmware update?
I’m a long time PlayStation fan and I’m excited for the new firmware update! This update will add a lot of new features and optimizations to the PS4. I think it’s great that Sony is constantly updating their console to keep it as current and as powerful as possible.
I also think it’s smart of them to add features like Share Play and Mobile Boost. These features will allow players to easily connect with friends and family who have other PlayStation platforms, and they’ll be able to use the PS4’s powerful processing power to run some pretty heavy games smoothly on their mobile devices.
Overall, I think this firmware update is a great step forward for the PlayStation platform. Thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing what else Sony has in store for us!
What’s new in PlayStation firmware update version 0
The new PlayStation firmware update version 0 is a significant update that improves stability and performance on your PlayStation 4 system. This update also includes several new features, including:
– Added a new “Settings” screen that allows you to manage your network settings, including network preferences, network bandwidth usage, and network performance
– Added support for remote play with the PlayStation VR headset
– Updated the “Welcome to the PlayStation 4” screen to show the current time and date
– Improved the speed and performance of the “My Games and Apps” screen
– Added support for the new PlayStation VR content
– Added a new “News” screen that includes the latest news and updates from Sony
– Added support for 4K streaming of Netflix, YouTube, and other compatible apps
– Added support for the new “Assassin’s Creed Odyssey” game
– Updated the parental controls in “Settings” to allow more flexible setting options
– Added new language support for “Settings”
– Added new “Eco” mode that helps conserve power by reducing the number of visual and audible effects
– Added support for the new “Sniper Elite III” game
– Added support for the new “Shadow of the Tomb Raider” game
– Added support for the new “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim” game
– Added support for the new “Forza Horizon 4” game
– Added support for the new “
PlayStation firmware updates are now available as a free download on the PlayStation Network. This new firmware update includes a number of bug fixes and improvements.